Mui Ne is one of the best places to visit in Vietnam
Apart from typical seafood, Mui Ne owns rich and attractive cuisine. Some dishes not to be missed when traveling Mũi Né may be mentioned:
Bánh tráng cuốn dẻo – Rice sheets rolls:, famous food for best places to visit in Mũi Né
This dish is being sold along roadside together with rice sheets and shrimp sauce. The composition is very simple: rice sheets + greaves + quail eggs. Everything was rolled and very attractive.
Best addresses: Afternoon and evening serving
- Crossroads of Tran Hung Dao and Thu Khoa Huan (near Hoa Nang cafe)
- Crossroads of Tam Bien street (near Tiếng Xưa Cafe)
Bánh canh chả cá – Big noodle soup with marinated fish cake, famous food for best places to visit in Mui Ne
This noodle soup is a simple dish but very nutritious. You can dip the bread into noodle soup. There are many kinds of noodle soup: noodle soup with fried marinated fish cake or with steamed marinated fish cake (chả cá). Especially, the dishes in Phan Thiet are slightly sweet which you might not familiar to, but let’s enjoy once.
Quán bánh canh Xíu – Xíu noodle soup (small and difficult to find but tasty)
- Address: 1 HA Kim Dong Street – The lane between Tran Quoc Toan Book shop and BiTi shop, 30 m go straight.
- Serving time: 14.00 AM – 22.00PM
Quán bánh canh chả cá Bà Lý – Bà Lý Noodle soup
- Address : 566 Tran Hung Dao – Phan Thiet
- Serving time: 14.00 AM -> 22.00PM