Nha Trang dresses up shirt of tropical monsoon climate, but also subjects to ocean climate. Therefore Nha Trang climate is relatively moderate, not too harsh as climate in the North and not too erratic as in the South. Winter in Nha Trang is a little cold, summer heat usually lasts long but not too harsh. Weather of Nha Trang also has two distinct seasons: rainy season and sunny season. In addition, the coastal city of Nha Trang is located in the area which is less affected by the storm. Therefore tourism season is all year round in Nha Trang and Nha Trang is always ready to welcome guests’ visiting.
Nha Trang is one of the best places to visit in Vietnam
When to visit Nha Trang?
– From January to August: Dry season reigns over the city of Nha Trang, the weather was quite mild, cool, dry, airy, extremely suitable for people who travel in Nha Trang in any way.
– From September to December: The last months of the year, Nha Trang starts welcoming the rains drizzled down and a bit cold. Sometimes it will affect your sightseeing plans. Therefore, if you travel in the last months like this, you should be equipped with all the necessary facilities such as umbrella or raincoat, to avoid unexpected situation with this the rain.
Best places to visit in Nha Trang
1. Vinpearl Land, one of the best places to visit in Nha Trang
Located on Hon Tre island with blue beach all year round, Vinpearl Land is known as “tropical paradise”. Besides, the luxury hotels, beautiful gardens, ideal freshwater pool, thrilling game area and the 4D cinema make this place so attractive.
Move: By cable cars or canoe from Nha Trang downtown.
Time sightseeing, swimming and leisure: at least 1 day.
2. Hon Mun Island, one of the best places to visit in Nha Trang
Hon Mun have translucent waters and gorgeous coral ecosystems. Hon Mun was rated as the most superlative biodiversity area in Vietnam by World Wildlife Fund (WWF). Arrive Hon Mun, visitors can not miss activities like: Bar floating on the sea, exploring coral diving, glass bottom boat boating …
Move: Take the train from the cruise terminal Cau Da, Nha Trang (can take a tour of 4 islands for about VND 150,000 / person).
Tour Time: Minimum 5 hours
3. Hon Tam Island, one of the best places to visit in Nha Trang
It has an area of about 110 hectares, 7km southeast from the city of Nha Trang. From Hon Tam you can see the whole city of Nha Trang in the north and Cam Ranh peninsula in the south. Addition to beautiful beaches, this place also known for its marine activities: exploring glass bottom boat service as well as coral diving.
Moving: 4 island tour
Tour Time: Minimum 3 hours
4. Ninh Van Bay, one of the best places to visit in Nha Trang
Located about 60 kilometers from Nha Trang, on Hon Meo peninsula, Ninh Van Bay keeps pure and untouched feature. It is particularly suitable for those who want to find relaxed feeling in the quiet coastal space. Additionally, you can also watch coral, diving or try surfing, windsurfing, kayaking.
Move: From Nha Trang, speedboat ride takes about 20 minutes to arrive in this beautiful bay.
Tour time: Minimum 12 hours
5. Nha Trang Institute of Oceanology, one of the best places to visit in Nha Trang
Nha Trang Institute of Oceanology was established in 1923, is located at No. 1, Cau Da, 6km from downtown of Nha Trang to the southeast. There are over 20,000 specimens of more than 4,000 sea creatures collected and preserved for years. In particular, in Nha Trang Institute of Oceanology you will admire the giant whale skeleton of 26m long, 3m high with 48 vertebrae which were fully restored.
Move: motorbike or taxi
Tour Time: 2-4 hours